Sponsor

ลงทะเบียนกับ PayPal และรับการชำระเงินผ่านบัตรเครดิตได้ทันที

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon

by CarLustBlog.com at 9:44 AM PDT, June 3, 2009

Oh, hell yes.

My wagon fever has been largely dormant of late, but this saucy minx from Cadillac has re-ignited it. There's something about the combination of Cadillac's crisply folded styling and a rakish wagon profile that puts my adrenal glands on red alert.

The CTS Sports Wagon joins the Dodge Magnum in a uniquely lustful place in my heart reserved for lascivious sports wagons that, somehow, put me into a tuner mindset. I'm the farthest thing one could imagine from a tuner or a customizer, and no other car triggers that response from me. But I look at the Magnum and CTS and think, "Wow, just imagine that car in deep glossy black, with bigger rims, maybe lowered just a smidge. ..." I don't even recognize myself when it happens.

I have always liked Cadillac's "Art and Science" design ethic; it's genuinely fresh and distinctive, without relying on retro callouts or a mishmash of design cues. On the STS and the new CTS, I think the look has evolved and matured into something truly beautiful--completely new and genuinely Cadillac. It looks gorgeous in wagon form. One request for Cadillac--not that I'm unhappy with 305 available horsepower, but I'd love to see a Sports Wagon version of the CTS-V that could challenge the legendary Audi RS6 Avant for mega-wagon supremacy. Please?

"Fill my eyes, with that wagon fever ...
No disguise, for that wagon fever ...
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me ...
My wagon fever gets the best of me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment